We have prayerfully and carefully established COVID-19 protocols for all activity that takes place on our campus. While we have applied biblical wisdom and public health guidelines across all areas of ministry, specific protocols vary based on the type of activity, and participants. Our goal is to protect the safety of our congregation, volunteers, and staff by reducing the risk of transmission to the extent that is reasonably possible. Out of care and concern for everyone, if guidance is unclear or inconsistent, we will generally adopt a more cautious approach.
- We have increased the frequency and intensity of our sanitation protocols.
- We have installed additional hand-washing and hand sanitizer stations.
- We have posted recommended reminder signage.
- We have eliminated shared use items wherever possible (where this is not possible, items are sanitized between uses).
- We have amended entry and exit flows to reduce congestion and cross-over of people as they move around our campus.
1 Based on NC DHHS guidance for school-aged children 5 years or older